Fast Shipping Australia-wide
Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
Flat Rate Shipping
30 Day Returns
Cabot Health LivaTone Plus 120 Capsules
Benefits of LivaTone Plus:
Eliminating toxins: Our formula contains all the essential nutrients (including selenium, B vitamins and vitamin C) that are required by the liver for the removal of toxins, heavy metals and waste products from the body. Speeding up the detoxification pathways reduces the risk of these toxins causing damage and inflammation to cells, tissues and organs.
Liver repair: The active ingredient in milk thistle - silymarin may aid in the production and regeneration of healthy liver cells. Our formula contains a potent, therapeutic dose of milk thistle to allow your damaged liver to reap its benefits. Many products on the market dilute their silymarin to save on costs, but we use the pure, undiluted extract for maximal liver benefit.
Gallbladder support: LivaTone Plus supports healthy bile acid production and may help to increase clearance of excess cholesterol. It could assist those with poor-functioning gallbaldders.
Immune strengthening: Selenium helps to fight against free radical damage to reduce inflammation in the body and to fight against viral infections such as hepatitis. It is required for the production of glutathione, which is the most powerful antioxidant in the body.
Factors increasing the need for liver support:
- Regular alcohol consumption
- Exposure to environmental toxins - cosmetics, insecticides, pollutants, glues, solvents.
- Cigarette smoking
- Diet high in processed foods
- Regular painkillers or prescription medication
- Diet lacking antioxidants
- Skin problems
- Experience bloating and indigestion
- Have a liver condition - such as hepatitis or fatty liver
- Have a gallbladder condition or have had gallbladder removal surgery
- Adults: 1-2 capsules, twice daily with or without food.May begin with two capsules daily and can increase the dose to 4 capsules daily if needed.
- Children: 1 capsule, twice daily with or without food.