Fast Shipping Australia-wide
Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
Flat Rate Shipping
30 Day Returns
FLORAVITAL (Yeast & Gluten Free) Herbal Liquid Iron Extract 250ml
Floradix Floravital Helps To Maintain The Health And Vitality Of Your Family (with no yeast, gluten or lactose).
Good health and well-being are vital if we are to enjoy life to the full - and normally, we can expect to maintain our vitality through a balanced lifestyle which includes healthy food, plenty of exercise and lots of rest.
However, there are times when our reserves run low - because of the stresses and strains of daily life, through lack of sleep and regular exercise, or because sometimes we may not eat a balanced diet which contains the vitamins, minerals and nutrients we need.
Floradix or Floravital?
Floravital was formulated to assist people with sensitivities to gluten, yeast and lactose. It still contains all the same active ingredients, selected herbs and several fruit juice concentrates for a pleasant taste as the original Floradix.
Floravital contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Floravital is particularly beneficial for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians, vegans and those with an active lifestyle.
The Ideal Supplement To Maintain Your Feelgood Factor!
That's when Floravital can be an ideal supplement, helping to maintain vitality and all-round well-being. Floravital contains delicious herbs and fruit juice concentrates and also iron (II), B vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 (important elements in blood formation) plus vitamin C. Floravital can protect the health of the whole family, from young children to expectant mothers and elderly people.
What Makes Floravital So Special?
- It contains iron gluconate in liquid form which is very easily absorbed by the body.
- Herbal extracts help maintain healthy digestion and together with vitamin C support the absorption of all nutrients.
- They are free from alcohol, animal derivatives, synthetic additives, chemical preservatives and colourings.
- They are particularly beneficial for pregnant and breast-feeding women and ideal for vegetarians.
Why Do We Need Iron?
Supporting the body's immune system, iron also enables red blood cells to transport oxygen from the lungs to all the parts of the body. Oxygen allows tissue cells to use the energy generated from food. Since red blood cells don't reproduce themselves, iron is vital for their regeneration, whilst also ensuring the proper function of the heart, liver, gastro-intestinal system and skeletal muscle.
The body's iron comes entirely from food and is derived from meat, fish, fruit, nuts and vegetables. However, not all iron that enters the body is absorbed - and medical experts agree that most of us don't take in enough iron - which is why Floravital can be so helpful!
Iron absorption rates can be improved by the consumption of vitamin C, found in fresh fruit and vegetables. However iron absorption can be hindered by too much processed bran, milk, black tea and coffee. Too much vitamin E can also reduce iron absorption.
TIP: It is best to take Floravital Herbal Iron Extract on an empty stomach to ensure full absorption - so ideally 30 minutes before food or a couple of hours after. Avoid taking iron supplements with tea, coffee or milk as they can inhibit the absorption. Drinking orange juice or any other fruit juice together with iron supplements can actually help to increase the iron absorption due to the vitamin C content.
Floravital Herbal Liquid Iron Extract is free from:
- Artificial colours and sweeteners
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Pesticide residues
- Radiation and heavy metals
Each 10 ml dose contains:
- Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 9.59mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 860.00 microgram
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.19mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 860.00 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 860.00 nanogram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 54.00mg
- And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red Sorrel) 135.00mg
- Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower dry 54.00mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit dry 21.50mg
- Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf dry 16.20mg
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry and carrot.
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults: 10 ml 1-2 times daily, morning and evening, immediately before meals.
Children (between 6 to 12 years): 5 ml twice daily, morning and evening, immediately before meals.
Children (between 1 to 05 years): 5 ml once daily, immediately before meals.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shake bottle gently before use. As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.