Fast Shipping Australia-wide
Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
Flat Rate Shipping
30 Day Returns
Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink 250ml
Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink With Herbs in a Delicious Fruit Juice and Honey Base. Magnesium is an important element that is required to maintain many of the body's metabolic processes including muscle contraction, nerve function and energy metabolism. It is also involved in calcium deposition in the bones. A magnesium supplement good be ideal for; young people, especially during periods of growth, pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers, middle-aged and older people, sportsmen and women, manual workers, regular sauna users
- Salus Magnesium Liquid is a scientifically prepared solution that allows approximately 98% of the elemental magnesium to be absorbed by the body
- Each 20 ml serving (marked line on cap) provides 250 mg of elemental magnesium (equivalent to 3360 mg of compound magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate)
- Magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate are selected as they offer the most soluble organic forms of magnesium suitable for use in liquid solutions and are easier to absorb in the digestive tract
- Thoughtfully prepared in a natural and delicious fruit juice base along with aqueous herbal extracts and bottled in recyclable glass
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives
- All vegetarian liquid formula
- Certified Kosher
- Magnesium Mineral Drink may help to support healthy circulatory system
- Magnesium is essential for proper calcium absorption and aids in the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- May assist with the proper functioning of the colon and in maintaining bowel regularity
- Assists the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fat
- May help adolescents age 9 to13 prevent magnesium deficiency if dietary intake is inadequate
Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink is free from:
- Artificial colours and sweeteners
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Pesticide residues
- Radiation and heavy metals
- Each 20 ml dose contains:
- Magnesium (from magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate) 250mg
- And herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Anthemis nobilis flower (camomile) dry 50mg
- Foeniculum vulgare seed (Fennel) dry 50mg
- Citrus aurantium fruit peel (Bitter orange) dry 50mg
- Daucus carota root (Carrot) dry 50mg
- Spinacia oleracea leaf (Spinach) dry 40mg
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from apricots, mangoes, pineapples and pears and natural peach flavour. Contains honey and fruit sugars.
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults: 20 ml once daily before meals.
Children (between 1 to 12 years): 10 ml daily before a meal.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shake bottle gently before use. As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.