- Herbs of Gold Lung Detox has been specifically formulated to help maintain healthy lung and respiratory function.
- Lung Detox has been formulated with antioxidant herbs to help protect the lungs and respiratory tract from exposure to everyday toxins such as air pollution, cigarette smoke, radiation and chemicals.
- Lung Detox has been formulated with expectorant herbs for the relief of respiratory catarrh and coughs.
- White horehound is traditionally used as an expectorant to loosen and clear mucus congestion from the chest, lungs and respiratory tract for the relief of coughs.
- White horehound relieves non-productive and dry coughs, and helps relieve catarrh of the respiratory tract.
- White horehound is traditionally used as a tonic and to relieve disorders of the chest or respiratory tract.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to clear, remove and detoxify toxins in the respiratory system and to relieve respiratory allergies such as hayfever, allergic rhinitis and allergic cough.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and for respiratory complaints, and to support healthy respiratory system function.
- Ivy leaf is an expectorant to promote the expulsion of excessive mucus from the respiratory tract and to relieve coughs.
- Ivy leaf helps relieve inflammation of the respiratory tract.
- Thyme provides antioxidant activity and is traditionally used to relieve coughs and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract.
- Grape seed contains potent antioxidant procyanidins, also known as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs). OPCs from Grape seed are potent antioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Grape seed provides antioxidants to help protect the lungs from free radical damage and for the maintenance of good health.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|