Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg 30 Capsules - Active form of CoQ10
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg provides ubiquinol-10, the active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), that is ready for use by the body without requiring conversion.
- Active form of CoQ10
- Highly bioavailable
- Heart & blood vessel health
- Ubiquinol is the active and bioavailable form of CoQ10; other forms of CoQ10 are converted to ubiquinol prior to utilisation by the body.
- Ubiquinol 100mg is produced naturally by fermentation.
- Ubiquinol plays an important role in all energy-dependent processes and is essential for energy production. Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body.
- Ubiquinol is necessary for adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production in the cell mitochondria.
- Ubiquinol is an effective fat-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Ubiquinol 100mg prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by recycling and regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
- Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain healthy blood vessels in healthy individuals.
- Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain heart health, a healthy circulatory system and heart function.
- Physical exercise increases the body's demand for ubiquinol and Ubiquinol 100mg helps maintain ubiquinol levels during exercise.
- Ubiquinol supports healthy ageing, in older adults, as it counteracts the effects of oxidative stress that occurs during the normal ageing process.
|Brand||Herbs Of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Orange House Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.