A unique combination of three active ingredients traditionally used to help with skin problems – Burdock root, Poroporo herb and Kawakawa leaf. Poroporo contains the steroidal saponin, solasonine, which is used commercially as a precursor for the production of complex steroidal compounds. A poultice or juice application of Kawakawa were used by Maori for a variety of skin conditions, and Burdock root has been used for centuries in many different cultures for a variety of skin conditions.
- High potency herbal formula formulated for Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis
- Soothes & protects dry, rough & scaly skin
- Promotes healing
- Gentle enough for use on sensitive areas
- Suitable for all ages
- Contains no parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours or fragrances.
- Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
- Apply sparingly (initially) to infants and young children.
- Use more frequently if required.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Orange House Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.