18/12 Fish Oil
- A rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids EPA & DHA
- Brings temporary relief to arthritic pain
- May help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis
- May help increase joint mobility
- Helps maintain a healthy heart and healthy cholesterol
An ideal way to provide Omega 3 essential fatty acids to your diet. Fish oil contains the essential Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which help maintain healthy heart, cholesterol and triglyceride levels. EPA & DHA have anti-inflammatory activity and may reduce joint inflammation and swelling, at the same time increasing joint mobility in arthritis.
Adults: for cardiovascular benefit take 5ml daily, for anti-inflammatory effect take 10ml daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Children: half adult dose.
Capsules: take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Free From: Lactose, dairy, sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast, artificial flavours, colours or preservative - GM free
Warnings: If symptoms persist, consult your health care practitioner.