Mygen Health’s ‘Maternity Formula’ pregnancy vitamins / breastfeeding supplements are designed to be used by women during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. This pregnancy multivitamin includes biologically active folic acid in the form of levomefolic acid.
To ensure your order arrives in the best condition, when there is high temperatures forecasted shipping will be delayed.
B12 as methylcobalamin (mecobalamin)
Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF)
Designed to be used by women during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, Maternity Formula contains essential vitamins and minerals that support the health of both mother and child. These pregnancy supplements provide excellent breastfeeding support at a key time.
This formula contains vital nutrients that:
Are required for normal growth and development of your baby’s brain and visual function.
Support skin repair and wound healing.
Are essential for building and maintaining healthy bones.
Are necessary for healthy hormone production and the function of the immune system.
Support energy production.
Contains iron (II) glycinate, which is more gentle on the stomach and low gastrointestinal tract disturbing.
Contains folate, which plays a role in DNA synthesis. Folate is therefore essential for healthy cellular division and healthy foetal development.
Each morning tablet (brown) contains:
- Betacarotene 3mg
- Phytomenadione (Vitamin K) 100micrograms
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 22.66mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 20mg
- Calcium Pantothenate equiv pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 20mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 50mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate equiv pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 6.5mg
- Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200micrograms
- Biotin 200micrograms
- Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 75mg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 50micrograms
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate Dihydrate) 25mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 75micrograms
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 225micrograms
- Manganese (as Manganes Sulfate Monohydrate) 5.0mg
- Levomefolate calcium (providing folate) equiv Levomefolate acid (5-MTHF) 500micrograms
- Choline bitartrate 417.9mg
- Iron (II) glycinate 50mg equiv Iron 10mg
Each evening tablet (white) contains:
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU) 12.5micrograms
- Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 150mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 75mg
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives, milk derivatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Adults take 1 morning tablet daily with your morning meal and 2 evening tablets daily with your afternoon or evening meal, or as directed by your health professional. Taking supplements with meals may assist absorption.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Orange House Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.