Fast Shipping Australia-wide
Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
Flat Rate Shipping
30 Day Returns
Technyflex Canine is a natural product for dogs that may relieve sore and inflamed joints, arthritic symptoms, and is known for its anti-inflammatory activity. It is a natural alternative to NSAIDs.
Natural Pain Relief
- High Nutritional Benefits
- Technyflex® also may help reduce the symptoms of musculo skeletal conditions, hip dysplasia, and elbow dysplasia.
It is also effective in the treatment of injured and sore joints.
Signs of Arthritis and sore joints
- Uncomfortable to get up from a lay down position
- 'Jerky' movements
- Reduced playful behaviour
- Lagging behind or limping when walking
A key component in rebuilding cartilage and connective tissues, are glucosamine's and GAGs (glycosaminoglycans/ mucopolysaccharides). GAGs consist of precursors such as glycosaminoglycans and chondroitin suflates which provide the necessary building blocks to rebuild cartilage and connective tissues.
GAGs also contribute to the viscosity formation of synovial fluid, which are well known for their lubrication qualities of the joint. These characteristics (GAGs) also offer protection from free radicals and provides nourishment of the joint.
- Anti-inflammatory Pain Relief
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever)
- Rich source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids
- Soothes stiff joints
- By utilising the safe and beneficial COX-1 pathway, Omega-3's (ETA, EPA & DHA) inhibit and in effect block the inflammation pathways known as COX-2 and LIPOX-5.
Proven Safe and Natural
- No additives
- Readily absorbed, in contrast to cartilage products
- Bioactive benefits are quickly recognised
- Can be taken long term, with no known adverse side effects
- Technyflex® is not a synthetic product/drug and has no known adverse side effects. This product can be taken in conjunction with other medications, but discuss with your Vet if your pet has an allergy to other products or shellfish. It is advisable not to administer in pregnancy.
The effectiveness of the product is due to its ingestion qualities. Technyflex® is not processed from sea crustaceans or ground down shellfish, i.e. crab shell or shark cartilage; making our product easier to digest ensuring results to the user faster.
Technyflex® Canine is derived from our premium grade 100% Enriched NHNZ™ Green lipped Mussel, grown in the clean pristine waters of New Zealand. To ensure the high quality of our product, each batch is tested and confirmed to be free from heavy metals and other micro-organisms. All processing is completed in a New Zealand Med. Safe accredited factory, complying with GMP, EU and USFDA standards.
High Nutritional Benefits
- 100% Enriched NHNZ™ Green lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus)
- Only mussel meat is used, not shell
- High in omega 3: total 36.3mg (EPA 17.7mg, DHA 10.9mg, ETA 2mg, ALA 4.2mg)
- GAGs glycosaminoglycans/mucopolysaccharides
- Minerals & Vitamins
- A natural whole food
These nutrients exist naturally in an Embryonic form providing the body with many physiological and biologic benefits that are easily digested. They provide your pet with a synergistic approach for complete joint integrity and well being.
Typical Analysis per 2g:
Energy 31KJ, crude protein 1.05g, Total fats 218mg, ash 0.32g
Total carbohydrates: 306mg, moisture 0.10g
Total essential fatty acids:
Total omega 3: 36.3mg (EPA 17.7mg, DHA 10.9mg, ETA 2.0mg, ALA 4.2mg)
Boron 32ug, calcium 19.4mg, copper 9.2ug, chromium 4ug, iodine 27ug, iron 0.92mg, manganese 30ug, magnesium 9mg, potassium 22mg, phosphorus 19.8mg, sodium 70mg, sulphur 36mg, selenium >2ug, taurine 58mg, zinc 1.26mg
Presenting vitamins: A, D, E, B2, B3, B6, B12 and vitamin C
Vitamins per 100g: B2 1.51mg, vit B6 4.67mg, vit B3 5.31mg, vit C 8.62mg
GAGs 11-15% prominently chondroitin sulphate, with proteoglycans total 30%
High in omega 3
EPA is known to support skin permeability, condition and tone. It also assists in the healing of alopecia, dermatitis and other skin allergies.
DHA and the other Omega 3's are also known to assist with general well being.
Signs of this product taking effect will be noticed in the coat condition of your pet in days.
Technyflex® Canine is known to assist with other biological functions of eicosanoids such as:
Regulation of cell division
- Regulation of the immune system
- Control of platelet aggregation
- Control of vascular permeability and blood pressure
- Gastric acid secretion, gastrointestinal motility
- Renal blood flow and sodium excretion
- Regulation of neurotransmission and neuromuscular activity
- Dosage Instructions
A Natural marine extract which contains a number of omega 3 essential fatty acid & glycosminoglycans
- Help in relief of arthritic symptoms in dogs
- High Omega 3 essentials for optimal health
- 1 capsule for dog up to 25kg
- 2 capsules for dog over 25kg