Fast Shipping Australia-wide
Australia Owned & Operated
Money Back Guarantee
Flat Rate Shipping
30 Day Returns
ale is a form of cabbage from the Brassica oleracea family, which includes cabbages, brussel sprouts, and broccoli. Kale is considered to be the closer to wild cabbage than most domesticated varieties.
- Kale is a rich source of carotenoids.
- Source of Vitamin A, and Lutein and zeaxanthin,
- For good eye health.
- High in Vitamin C & K
- Good source of calcium and potassium.
- Sprinkle over salads, pasta, rice, grains, and cooked vegetables. Mix into mashed potatoes, vegetable purees, soups and smoothies.
- 100% pure kale powder
- No preservatives, additives or colours
- Chemical free