Nature's Goodness Organic Kale Powder 350gRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
ale is a form of cabbage from the Brassica oleracea family, which includes cabbages, brussel sprouts, and broccoli. Kale is considered to be the closer to wild cabbage than most domesticated varieties.
- Kale is a rich source of carotenoids.
- Source of Vitamin A, and Lutein and zeaxanthin,
- For good eye health.
- High in Vitamin C & K
- Good source of calcium and potassium.
- Sprinkle over salads, pasta, rice, grains, and cooked vegetables. Mix into mashed potatoes, vegetable purees, soups and smoothies.
- 100% pure kale powder
- No preservatives, additives or colours
- Chemical free
KaleBy: Peggy Bogar on 21 March 2018My husband uses this and said it is good and the delivery was astonishingly quick. Thank you.