Synergy Natural Organic Chlorella 500mg 200 TabletsRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant that is often referred to as one of nature’s green superfoods. On a weight for weight basis it is one of the most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature containing key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids and much more, in a form that is highly bio-available and which is therefore a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Chlorella is excellent for cleansing and detoxifying the body and an exceptional choice for maintaining general wellbeing and healthy vibrancy.
- One of nature’s perfect wholefood supplements containing complete protein (58%), all the B group vitamins (incl. B12), vitamins C and E as well as most major and many rare trace minerals. It is the most common supplement taken by the longest living race on earth, the Japanese.
- Packed with readily bio-available chlorophyll which greatly assists with cellular metabolism and general detoxification.
- Contains over 20% Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) which has been shown to support normal cell growth and the immune system.
- A perfect source of nucleic acids which assist in cellular renewal, growth and repair.
- Chlorella is an alkaline food which not only counters the over-acidity of many processed food
- Abundant phytonutrients and anti-oxidants that can help protect against free radicals and a large number of environmental and dietary pollutants.
- Excellent source of bio-available, blood building iron.
- Chlorella is one of the most scientifically researched foods in history.
- Start-up: 2 tablets per day for first week or two
- Maintenance: 6 tablets per day
- Optimum: 6 tablets three times daily or 18 tablets total per day.
*** Caution: Chlorella can initially result in mild bowel movement changes in some persons, introduce it slowly and only increase the amount after these changes disappear.
I am liking so farBy: Amanda on 23 October 2018I am liking these so far - only two weeks in, but feeling good and haven't had any tummy upsets with increasing the dose to 6 tablets per day!